- Product Code: SLVPİRAN
- Product Groups : SLOVENIA FESTIVALS
- 650 Person Viewed
Our festival which is organized every year will take place from the 30rd of June to the 5th of July 2020 this year. Every year dozens of groups participate in the festival.
The festival takes place in a city called Piran in Slovenia. Piran is a city where it is possible to swim in a sea, see the nature and experience history. Because Piran is located next to Italy, the culture in Piran is very similar to Italian culture. For example, parmesan cheese is also very famous in Piran. Wine that was made in Piran is also the finest wine in Slovenia. Piran is also famous with its salt quarries. These salt quarries are located in the sea and they can be visited.
General information about our festival:
- The group will arrive in Piran on the 30th of June and leave on the 5th of July.
- The groups will stay in hotels that have 3-4 stars. The hotels will be by the seaside. Each room will be able to accommodate 3-4 people. (www.hoteli-bernardin.si )
- The group will have breakfast and lunch.
- All performances will be at night and they will be on a stage. The performances need to be 15-20 minutes long.
- Live music is optional.
- The transportation, accommodation, food and other things will be organized by us.
If there is demand for an Italy, Venezia trip, it can be arranged.
If there is demand for a Rome, Venezia trip after the festival has ended, it can be arranged, you will need to get in contact with us for that.